Shure MXA710 Linear Array Microphone
HOW IT WORKS
With a sleek design available in two sizes and three colors, the MXA710 linear array provides high quality audio capture for AV conferencing without sacrificing aesthetics of today’s modern spaces. Time-saving deployment with seamless connectivity to the broader Shure networked systems product ecosystem.
WHY IT’S BETTER
With Steerable Coverage™ and onboard IntelliMix digital signal processing, you can capture every voice. Patent-pending Autofocus™ technology fine-tunes the audio pickup in real time, for consistent sound even if participants shift in their seats.
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third-party software codecs solutions including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Cisco and Skype for Business when connected to the IntelliMix® P300 or ANIUSB-MATRIX Audio Network Interface.
Unprecedented flexibility to meet varying room requirements from small to large, the MXA710 provides premium audio capture at scale that’s easier than ever to configure with Shure Designer software.
Shure Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilizes AES-256 encryption to protect confidential content.
- Wide variety of available installation accessories for flexible mounting, including:
- Wall mount: horizontal or vertical orientation, either on or flush to wall surface
- Ceiling mount: on ceiling, suspended, or flush
- Table: flush with table surface
- A710-DS desktop stand for placement on credenza or shelf
- A710-MSA mic stand adapter for use with microphone stand
- Available in two sizes – 2 ft (60 cm) and 4 ft (120 cm) and three colors (white, black, aluminum)
- Dante Domain Manager / Device Lock compatible
- UL 2043 plenum rated and IP5X rated
- Dual LED status bars with configurable colors and brightness