Wise Av solution installed outdoor speakers and central sound system for The Law Society, 3/F, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong, including microphone, digital mixer, Audio Link System, audio interface, amplifier , In-Ceiling loudspeaker, Evolution Wireless Digital, ADP UHF Antenna。
The product has built-in USB recording and playback functions, and supports APE\MP3\FLAC\WAV losslessaudio formats. The simple digital interactive interface is more in line with the professional requirements ofmodern multi purpose halls and various types of conference rooms for audio, and can be widely used inspeeches, trainings, conferences, entertainment gatherings and other scenarios.
- Powerful DSP processing function with 16-channel
- Built-in 8 channel preamplifier and 48V phantom power supply;
- Support DSP multi-track recording and MP3, WMA, AAC and other audio files;
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen, ALPS electric pusher;
- Tuning assistant function, supporting hundreds of user preset scenes;
- Support Chinese & English
For reporters to pick up the sound or record the language of simultaneous interpretation.After using AF-25, the number of microphones in the front of the speaker can be reduced to make it more beautiful.
- 2 inputs and 25 outputs for audio signals
- Each group of outputs has four output sockets XLR-M, 6.3mm Jack socket, 3.5mm Jack socket & RCA
- Easy to match recorders and cameras
- Can be used in series to increase the output of multiple units Channels
- Equipped with balanced MIC/LINE input and output level selectors
- Equipped with VU meters to monitor volume
- Sturdy open-top carrying case with space for cables and indicators
Focusrite has released the third generation of its new Scarlett series of recording interfaces, continuing to provide affordable and easy-to-use, high-quality sound interfaces for all first-time users and professional musicians alike. The third generation launched a total of 6 interfaces, for Solo, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8 and 18i20; 4i4 and 8i6 added more Line I/O compared to the second generation 2i4 and 6i6; The front panel is changed to a glossy texture.
- Simultaneous input/output: 2 in 2 out
- Number of preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Supports one-rail phantom power
- Resolution/Sampling Rate: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z)
- Analog Output: 2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphone Monitor: 1 x 1/4″
- USB Power Delivery: 1 x Type USB-C
- Included software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access, Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- iOS system support: macOS 10.12 and above
- PC system support: Windows 10 v1809 and above
- Included accessories: USB type-C to USB type-A cable x 1 and manual
The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification, providing an impressive mix of high-performance; rich feature set, and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series), the CDi DriveCore 4|300 offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium sized installation such as restaurants, retail stores, and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications, the 4|300 is a 4-channel amp that includes network control/monitoring, high-level DSP, front-panel interface, and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. The entire CDi DriveCore line comes pre-loaded with JBL speaker tunings to help make installations quicker and easier.
FreeSpace FS series speakers provide high-quality performance for background music playback, as well as excellent clarity for voice broadcast applications. The FS2C has a 2.25-inch full-range unit that covers a frequency range as low as 85Hz. Compatible with 16Ω and 70V/100V connections, a metal back box, and a beautiful appearance with a diameter of only 18.3 cm, the FS2C is an ideal choice for almost any commercial space.
A flexible and feature-rich wireless system for singing, speaking or playing an instrument, with the EW-D Smart Assist app for seamless product pairing and management. Sennheiser’s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight handheld transmitter with integrated mute switch for state-of-the-art live sound.
- Digital wireless eliminates noise, interference and squelch bursts
- UHF transmission greatly improves range, reliability and scalability
- Mobile app simplifies setup and operation and eliminates complex menus
- Create reliable connections with minimal time and effort through automatic setup
- Up to 2240 selectable frequencies
- Lithium battery pack provides up to 12 hours of runtime (8 hours with AA batteries)
- 56 Mhz bandwidth supports up to 90 channels
- The 134 dB dynamic range of the transmitter preserves every detail of the audio, no matter how dynamic the performance is.
Versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. Receive state-of-the-art live sound.
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- Lithium-Ion battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with 2x provided AA batteries)
Wise AV Solution has been established for more than ten years and has been dedicated to bringing our customers a comprehensive and quality service related to audio-visual equipment.
Do not hesitate to contact Wise AV Solution, the industry leader who attaches importance to quality and service.
Tel: (852) 3579 8586