Shure MICROFLEX® WIRELESS
HOW IT WORKS
Every boardroom or conference room comes with its own unique audio challenges. When wires aren’t an issue, you can plan for maximum coverage and unplug from worry. The versatile microphone types and accessories within the Microflex® family provide you seamless support to collaborate with pure, clear voice.
WHY IT’S BETTER
In tune with speech
Microflex microphone cartridges are crafted to capture speech, so the speaker always commands attention.
RF interference can disrupt an AV conference call with dropouts and distracting noise. Intelligent Automatic Frequency Management is built into Microflex Wireless to keep the meeting moving.
In addition to meeting the audio needs of any collaborative space, the low-profile design naturally integrates with any room aesthetic.
Anywhere quality can’t be compromised you’ll find Microflex microphones. It’s the global benchmark for reliability in speech.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Perfect for flexible/divisible meeting rooms, boardrooms, courtrooms, lecture halls and conferences
- All-day battery life keeps the conversation going
- SystemOn Audio Asset Management allows Microflex Wireless installations to be monitored for low battery conditions and other events
- Peace of mind with AES-256 encryption to keep meetings secure
- Third-party control and automation systems (AMX®, Crestron®) compatible
- Utilizes standard networking protocols for remote management and campus-wide implementation
- Desktop gooseneck base and boundary transmitters available in black or white
Dante Domain Manager compatible