VIA GO gives iOS, Android, Chromebook, PC, and Mac users instant wireless connectivity with advanced presentation capabilities. The product features content streaming with crystal−clear mirrored images and stunning video playback and includes iOS, Windows and Android mirroring. VIA GO is easy and flexible to install with both built−in Wi−Fi and LAN connectivity and includes industry−leading 1024−bit encryption for secure use on the internal network.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature). Supports up to 6Mbps video bit rate when using the built–in Wi–Fi module in Access Point mode.
- Easy to Use — Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Display Participants — Up to two participant screens can be displayed simultaneously on main screen.
- Graphic Output Formats — Outputs to either an HDMI or Mini DisplayPort display. Note: Does not support graphic output to both the HDMI and Mini Display Port simultaneously.
- iOS and Android Mirroring.
- Seamless Integration with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software & the VIA Pad
- Digital Signage — Enables you to display dynamic content and information on the main display when there is no meeting in progress. Use a predefined template or create your own display configuration with up to three frames of content that appear simultaneously. Schedule campaigns (content configurations) to run automatically at specific dates and times.
NOTE: All VIA devices purchased after June 1, 2019 include the Digital Signage feature. If your device was purchased before that date, the feature can be purchased separately, see the ACCESSORIES & RELATED PRODUCTS tab.
- Wi–Fi Band Support — 2.4GHz (Access Point mode), 2.4GHz/5GHz (Client mode).
- Warranty — 3–years on hardware.