TP−590R is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT 2.0 receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, USB, RS−232, and IR signals over twisted pair. TP−590R receives the HDBaseT 2.0 signal and converts it back into the original input signals. It extends video signals to up 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–590R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.3, EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Flexible USB 2.0 Extension — An active USB host is connected at either the transmitter or receiver side. USB 2.0 signals are extended between the transmitter and receiver, enabling connection of the active USB host to both local and remote USB devices, such as camera and audio devices, or HID (Human Interface Devices) mouse or keyboard devices.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI, HDBT, and USB active host ports, facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Compact DemiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Corporate — Hybrid and online meetings
- Education — Hybrid and online learning and training
- Any AV and USB room extension applications such as conference rooms, boardrooms, and training facilities