The Extron PC 101 is a one input, one output AC power controller designed to provide remote power management for AV devices. When paired with a controller or control processor equipped with relays, such as the MediaLink MLC 226 IP or IP Link IPL 250, the PC 101 can be configured to turn a device ON or OFF at scheduled times for security and energy savings purposes. It features a contact closure control input and tally output which can be used for visual feedback. The slim, compact form factor and IEC connectors on pigtails enable convenient in-line use with other devices and discreet mounting behind displays or other equipment. The PC 101 has a power rating of 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, allowing for worldwide compatibility.
- Provides remote power management for AV devices
- One contact closure control input — Latching the contact closure pins will enable the AC power output.
- Worldwide power compatibility — 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- IEC to US Edison adapter included
- Easily-accessible, front panel circuit breaker adds over-current protection for remotely controlled connected devices
- One tally output provides real-time power status — Can be used for visual feedback and troubleshooting.
- Front panel recessed test switch for manual power cycling, testing, and setup
- Front and back panel LEDs for at-a-glance status of PC 101 and attached devices
- Installation flexibility — Standard power connections and flexible mounting options allow for ease of integration.
- 1″ (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — Easily mounts vertically or horizontally behind displays or other devices.