The 4-Series Control System for Crestron Home™ OS (MC4‑R) provides a secure, high‑performance, cost-effective control system with the embedded Crestron Home operating system. Its small form factor and versatile mounting options makes it ideal for smaller Crestron Home systems such as single-room systems, small to medium-sized homes, and MDUs (multidwelling units). The MC4‑R comes equipped with a 4‑Series multicore CPU processor that delivers remarkable speed and performance while handling the demands of an advanced automated system.
The MC4‑R is a perfect replacement for a PYNG-HUB processor when upgrading a smaller system from Crestron Pyng® OS to Crestron Home.
- Compact 4‑Series control system designed exclusively for Crestron Home™ OS
- 1 GB SDRAM and 8 GB Flash Memory
- 4‑Series multicore CPU processor delivers remarkable speed and performance
- Communicates with the Crestron Home Setup App for system configuration and the Crestron Home App for system control
- Ideal for single-room solutions, small to medium-sized homes, and MDUs (multidwelling units)
- Capable of handling systems with hundreds of devices
- Integrates control and monitoring of audio, video, lighting, shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, and other devices
- Includes built‑in IR, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and high‑speed gigabit Ethernet control ports
- Built-in infiNET EX® wireless network gateway
- Native BACnet™ network/IP support
- Enterprise‑class network security
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) powered
- Rack or surface mountable