The Room Kit Pro acts as the audio and video engine for Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video collaboration applications and AV integrations in which multiple screens, cameras, and content sources may be required – whether with the Cisco Webex Quad Camera, Precision 60 Camera, or SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera. The Room Kit Pro continues the same artificial intelligence capabilities already offered on the rest of the Cisco Webex Room Series: intelligent views, noise suppression, voice commands, and people count.
The Room Kit Pro delivers up to 2160p60 end-to-end UHD video. The codec’s rich set of video and audio inputs, flexible media engine, and support for up to three screens enable a variety of use cases, adaptable to your specific needs. The Room Kit Pro can register on premises or to Cisco Webex in the cloud.
The Room Kit Pro supports intelligent cameras and functionality to enable dynamic viewing capabilities in video meetings:
- Cisco Webex Quad Camera: Camera system with four embedded digital cameras that enable best overview and speaker tracking capabilities. With the Quad Camera, the Room Kit Pro can also deliver analytics such as people count.
- Cisco® SpeakerTrack 60 Camera: Dual camera system featuring a unique direct, fast-switching approach for speaker tracking with two Precision 60 cameras.
- Cisco PresenterTrack: Makes it easier for presenters to move around the front of the room, using the Precision 60 Camera to follow a presenter within a defined zone.
With its powerful media engine, the Room Kit Pro lets you build the video collaboration room of your dreams.
Bringing more intelligence to large and specialized rooms
The Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro is video innovation in box, bringing more intelligence and usability to your to your largest and specialized collaboration rooms and spaces. While others are still struggling to insert advanced features such as speaker tracking, wireless sharing, and 4K content into their high-end products, Cisco is already proliferating these innovations to meeting rooms of all sizes in a cost-effective and simple way. With the Room Kit Pro, Cisco is helping customers experience smarter meetings, enable smarter presentations, and create smarter room and device integrations. And when registered to the Cisco Webex in the cloud, additional cloud-based functionalities are enabled that enhance the user experience and team workflow as well as further simplifying deployment.
● Smart meetings: Powerful, integrated cameras deliver intelligent view capabilities, such as automatic framing and speaker tracking; automatic noise suppression reductions meeting disruptions
● Smart presentations: Supports up to three screens, dual content sources, wireless sharing, and 4K content make for great presentations
● Smart integrations: People count for usage metrics and resource allocation; tight integrations with screens to enhance user interactions; APIs and macros allow meeting personalization
● Registration flexibility: Built for both cloud and on-premises deployment, protecting your investment
Table 1 summarizes the key features of the Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro.
Table 1. Feature summary
● One of the most powerful and feature-rich codecs available, with the ultimate in video and audio quality
● UHD resolution to support large screen surfaces
● 1.5 Rack Units (RU) high, rack mountable, with optional rack-mounting solution
● Professional-grade connectors using Euroblock / Phoenix
● Unmatched quality and flexibility
● Standards-compliant 1080p and 2160p solution, compatible with standards-based video without losing features
● Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from Macs and PCs
● Supports switched conferencing for enhanced layouts and enabling video on multiple screens
● Easy control of room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, and curtains directly from the Touch 10 through the API (requires external third-party control system processor)
● Limitless integration possibilities
● Participate in Cisco Webex Teams ™ whiteboarding sessions from the Webex Teams app; receive on-screen notification of shared whiteboard content (supported on cloud-registered devices)
● Embedded MultiSite with up to 5 participants
● 6 simultaneous video inputs that can be combined individually on all 3 outputs
● Calls with HD video and UHD content
● Simplified join-meeting experience with One Button to Push (OBTP)
● Ideal for team-based collaboration, boardrooms, meeting rooms, and industry applications
● Optimal definition up to 1080p60
● Up to 15 Mbps total MultiSite bandwidth (6 Mbps in point-to-point calls)
● 6 simultaneous video inputs – 3 4K and 3 Full HD
● Connect up to 8 microphones directly to the codec
● Full-duplex audio with high-quality stereo sound
● Full API
● Cisco Media Assure packet loss protection (Cisco ClearPath also supported)