Shure Digital Conferencing System – Advanced, conferencing solution for board meetings that require well-structured meeting management. The system offers a variety of conferencing unit configurations that can be customized to any design or preference, with a powerful software suite for complete control.
Shure MXA910 MAIN FEATURES
- Steerable Coverage™ Technology: Configure up to 8 separate pick-up patterns (lobes) in three dimensions to capture high quality participant audio form overhead.
- Automatic Positioning: Auto Configuration tool allows to quickly set up lobes by automatically steering them towards each participant’s voice.
- IntelliMix™ DSP Suite: Optimize voice quality through precise coverage, automatic mixing, equalization, and echo reduction.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from each coverage area as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An additional automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Browser-based Control Software: Nine configuration templates to speed initial set-up. Ten presets allow importing or exporting array configurations between multiple arrays and/or PCs.
- Mounting Flexibility: Seamlessly integrate arrays within room designs via flush mounting (standard tile dimensions), pole or suspension mounts.
Corporate AV conferencing often happens in spaces with premium visual aesthetics and poor audio quality. Microflex™ Advance™ is designed to effortlessly connect people in business collaboration, support greater productivity and efficiency, without compromising the appearance of the workspace.
Combining the trusted quality of Microflex microphones with a best-in-class level of flexibility, technology, and control, Microflex Advance delivers groundbreaking accuracy in voice coverage and sound capture, providing an “invisible” AV conferencing solution ideal for elite meeting spaces.
Proprietary Steerable Coverage™ technology. The elegance of Dante™ Audio Networking. Seamless, browser-based control. Easy integration with existing AV/IT infrastructures.
Microflex Advance Networked Digital Array Microphones: versatile and elegant AV conferencing solutions that enable conference room designers to be more creative and conference managers to be more productive.
The Microflex™ Advance™ Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures best-in-class audio in varying AV Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Revolutionary technology from the IntelliMix™ DSP Suite includes Steerable Coverage™, utilizing up to eight beams to capture participant audio from overhead.
Browser-based control software provides an intuitive user interface for microphone attributes including lobe configuration, automatic mix settings and preset templates. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX, delivering a high-quality AV Conferencing experience and an aesthetically pleasing and productive meeting space that appeals equally to integrators, consultants, and anyone using the ceiling array in their workday meeting spaces.
Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.