Benefits & Features
Thanks to the unique patented automatic beamforming technology, your messages are clearly transmitted to external meeting participants from anywhere in the meeting room.
Everything under control
Optimize your digital workflows with Sennheiser’s Control Cockpit software. The microphone can be easily controlled and monitored from anywhere in the corporate network.
For 100% connectivity – Connect the microphone via analogue or digital DANTE™ audio outputs to any conference system.
Easy to install
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) makes integration of the ceiling microphone very easy. An open media control protocol (API) allows you to make individual adjustments.
Microsoft Teams certified
The Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone is certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms when deployed with Microsoft-certified DSPs.
TeamConnect Ceiling 2 uses the latest Audinate chip set to make the day-to-day business of IT managers and integrators even easier. The ceiling microphone is therefore fully compatible with the Dante Domain Manager™ and benefits from the numerous advantages. More: www.audinate.com/products/software/dante-domain-manager
The modern way of doing remote meetings
Clear speech intelligibility has become an essential part of modern work styles, especially when conferencing with remote participants. Unlike other ceiling microphones on the market or device-integrated microphone solutions like those in laptops, TeamConnect Ceiling 2’s unmistakable technology transmits your voice crystal clear to remote participants as if they were on the spot.
Whether for conferencing, presentation or collaboration with remote participants: TeamConnect Ceiling 2 is designed to automatically adapt to every imaginable use case and is the perfect fit for every mid to large-sized meeting room. Thanks to the patented dynamic beamforming technology, you will now experience meetings and conferences that are as flexible as you are: A single TeamConnect Ceiling 2 captures your voice easily within a radius of up to 60 sqm – no matter what you do in the room. And once TeamConnect Ceiling 2 is installed, you will never have to worry about further configuration again.
- Dimensions : 590 x 590 x 43 mm
- Microphone : 28 x Sennheiser KE10 pre-polarized condenser capsule
- Sound pressure level (SPL) :max. 104 dB SPL
- Weight :5670 g (12.5 lbs)
- Audio output :1 x 3-pin terminals (Phoenix contact MCVW 1.5-3-ST-3.81); 2 x Digital Dante Network Audio (RJ45, can be configured to AES67 via Dante Controller)
- Dynamic range :93 dB(A)
- Voltage : 44 – 57 V DC (via PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
- Temperature Range : Operation: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F) / Storage: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
- Safety certification : UL62368 certification (Including UL2043 testing and compliance)