WP−789R is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT wall−plate receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI and HDCP 2.2 signals over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted HDBaseT signal into an HDMI signal. It extends video signals up to 40m (130ft) over Kramer copper cables at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions. This wall−plate is powered through PoE (Power over Ethernet) over the twisted pair cable.
- High Performance Receiver — Professional HDBaseT receiver for providing long–reach signals over twisted pair copper infrastructures. WP–789R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Reliable PoE (Power over Ethernet) Powering — Auto–senses the extension line PoE status, and accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix, with optional mains powering from connected power adapter.
- HDMI Signal Extension — Supports HDCP 2.2, deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Low Profile Wall–Plate — Designed for elegant, in–wall deployment behind a wall–mounted flat panel display. Minimizes the depth of the installation, especially when connected with a Kramer right–angle HDMI cable.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and connectivity status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Fits into standard US, EU and UK 2–gang in–wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Wall–plate installation is fast and cost–effective via a single twisted pair cable, providing both video signal and power (PoE) connections.
- Decorative wall–mounted display installations in visitor centers, museums, auditoriums and boardrooms
- Cruise ships and yachts with low–profile display installations on lean walls
- Any display deployments with limited space for receiver installation