The WP−571 is a PoC DGKat™ wall plate transmitter for HDMI signals. The WP−571 converts an HDMI signal to a DGKat™ twisted pair signal that it transmits to a WP−572.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- HDMI Support — HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables.
Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Active Power Indication — The ON LED lights red when receiving power only, orange when either input or output and power are attached, and green when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 90m (295ft) of each other.
- Dimensions — 3.3cm x 3.6cm x 10.4cm (1.3″ x 1.42″ x 4.1″) W, D, H.
- Board, conference, and training rooms.
- Presentation systems.
- Signal distribution and home theater.