VP−428H2 is an HDBaseT 4K transmitter/scaler with HDMI, DP and VGA inputs. VP−428H2 supports HDBaseT tunneling of Ethernet, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals, as well as PoE to provide power to the HDBaseT receiver. It receives the selected AV signal, up−scales, down scales or bypasses the video, according to the settings selected by the user, and converts it for sending via HDBaseT, together with the tunneled data and PoE.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology.
- HDMI Support — HDCP 2.2 Compliant. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input), Dolby TureHD/DTS–HD Master Audio as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- HDBaseT Certified.
- System Range — For the HDBaseT output, extended reach of up to 100m (330ft) using Kramer recommended cables.
- Provides Power (PoE) on HDBaseT Output to Compatible Devices.
- Max. Resolutions — Input: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4); Output: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- Max. VGA Resolution — 1920 x 1200 @60Hz.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Constant Output Sync — No output disruption while switching between inputs when no video is detected.
- Audio — Unbalanced stereo and embedded audio.
- Auto Input Switching — Last connected & auto–scan, selectable.
- HDBaseT Tunneling — Supports full HDBaseT tunneling of Ethernet and RS–232 data.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel push buttons, RS–232, OSD (on–screen display) menu with front panel navigation buttons.
- Educational — classrooms, lecture theaters
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches
- Home theater up–scaling