VP‑427H2 is a high−performance receiver/scaler for extended−reach HDBaseT twisted pair, HDMI™, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The unit receives an HDBaseT signal that it converts to HDMI and passes Ethernet, IR and RS−232 signals. It also de−embeds and outputs an unbalanced stereo audio signal, and up− or down−scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor.
- Max. Output Resolution (HDMI) — Up — and down–scales to any resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Max. Input Resolution (HDBaseT) — HDBaseT input resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- HDMI Support — HDCP 1.4 / 2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC color (on input), Dolby TureHD/DTS–HD Master Audio as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Audio Support — Embedded and analog (supporting LPCM 2CH) for the output.
- HDBaseT Data Tunneling — Supports Ethernet tunneling, as well as bidirectional tunneling for RS–232 and IR control.
- On–Screen Display (OSD) — For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front–panel buttons.
- Constant Sync — Maintains sync on the output, even if the input video signal is lost or interrupted.
- System Range — Up to 100m (328ft) at 4K.
- Home theater
- Presentation and multimedia
- Rental and staging