TP−752T is a high−performance transmitter for extending 1080p (HD) HDMI signals over distances of up to 600m (2000ft) using any 2−wire cabling. TP−752T supports diverse cabling and connector options for typical long distance and legacy installations.
- High Performance Extender — Reliable HDMI signal extension over distances of up to 600m (2000ft).
- Convenient Connector Options — Connect via one of 3 options: Terminal block (for common 2–wire connection), RJ–45 (CAT) (for typical long–distance applications), or VGA (to enable using HDMI over legacy VGA infrastructure).
- Cascaded Signal Distribution — The TP–752T transmitter has an active, reclocking HDMI output loop port for cascaded signal extenders or distributors, or local signal monitoring.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Enabling device control, such as control of the display from the source end, and control of a source from the display end.
- True Plug–and–Play — No setup or user configuration is required.
- Easy Installation — Compact MegaTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Legacy/existing long–distance cabling.
- Transmission of HDMI signals over standard 2–wire cable.