TP−594Rxr is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT 2.0 receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR, HDMI™, Ethernet, RS−232, IR, ARC (Audio Return Channel) and stereo audio signals over twisted pair. TP−594Rxr receives extended HDBaseT 2.0 signals and converts them back to HDMI, Ethernet, RS−232, IR, ARC and stereo audio signals. It extends video signals to up 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–594Rxr is a standard extender with backward HDBaseT compatibility, enabling it to be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. It employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4) and HDR signals with near–zero latency. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Future–Proof, Standard Extender — Standard HDBaseT extender, backwards compatible with other standard HDBaseT extenders. It extends either compressed or uncompressed HDBaseT signal, by auto–adapting to the compression capabilities of its connected extender. This enables it to be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product.
- Built–in Intelligent Control Gateway — Remote IP–driven intelligent control of connected AV devices, via CEC (through the HDMI output) or RS–232/IR (through the corresponding output ports), using existing LAN or HDBaseT connectivity. Eliminating the need for an external control gateway, this feature reduces installation complexity and costs, to enable easy integration with control systems, such as Kramer Control.
- Intelligent Compression Handling — Automatically detects the compression capabilities of a standard HDBaseT extender. Then, it either enables compression when the detected compression is compatible or disables compression when the detected compression is not compatible or when it detects that compression is not supported at all.
- HDMI Signal Extension — Supports HDCP 2.2, deep color, x.v.Color™, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, CEC, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Intelligent Source Forward Audio Routing — As selected by the user, the transmitted digital audio signal is de–embedded from the AV signal and converted to an analog signal for transmission to the stereo balanced analog audio output, as well as to the HDMI AV output. This enables high–quality audio playback by routing the audio to external speakers in addition to routing the audio to the connected AV acceptor device’s local speakers (such as TV with speakers).
- Audio Extension — Audio channels data flows in both directions, allowing extension of both, transmitter forward–audio channels and receiver return–channel, to peer connected devices.
- Intelligent ARC (Audio Return Channel) Routing — As selected by the user, the ARC signal received from the HDMI output, the digital audio input, or the analog audio bidirectional port is routed back to the transmitter via the HDBaseT link. This enables high–quality ARC playback and user volume control by routing the ARC to audio speakers connected on the transmitter side, either directly or via an AV acceptor device (such as an AV Receiver with speakers).
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Useful LED indicators, remote web UI management and support, and RS–232 connection for local technician management and support, facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote firmware upgrade via Ethernet or local via USB connection, ensure lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Quick and Efficient Management — Compatible with Kramer Network enterprise management platform providing: Automatic discovery through the network, FW upgrade management, integrated Maestro automation, and more.
- Easy and Elegant Installation: — Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Single–cable 4K HDR AV and ARC extension for AV receiver connectivity in large residential rooms.
- Smooth integration with standard 4K AV and control systems, providing intelligent ARC and audio routing.
- Long–distance 4K HDR AV, ARC and LAN signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity.
- 4K HDR AV extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities.