TP−582R is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT receiver for 2 mirrored 1080p60Hz HDMI, Ethernet, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. The TP−582R converts the transmitted HDBaseT signal to all output signals, and de−embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio outputs. It extends video signals to up to 130m (430ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp video resolution.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures, with mirrored 1+1 HDMI output signals. TP–582R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 8 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Audio De–embedding (Drop–and–Continue) — The transmitted digital audio signal is extracted from the AV signal (dropped), for transmission to stereo digital audio outputs, in parallel to being transmitted (continued) to the HDMI AV output. This enables high–quality audio playback by routing the audio to external speakers in parallel to routing the audio to the connected AV acceptor device’s local speakers (such as TVs with speakers).
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Interface — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer’s BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BCP–DGKat724 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Long–distance AV and LAN signal extension for multi–room, large dividable auditoriums and lecture hall connectivity
- AV and LAN extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities