The TP−578H is a DGKat twisted pair receiver for HDMI, IR and control signals. The unit receives a DGKat twisted pair signal from a compatible Kramer DGKat transmitter (such as a TP−577VH) and decodes it into HDMI, balanced and unbalanced stereo, S/PDIF digital audio, IR and RS−232 signals.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support — x.v. Color™, 3D and 7.1 multi–channel audio.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- K–Link™ — Kramer’s technology for controlling the device from a remote controller and passing data to external devices.
- PowerConnectPlus — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units. The higher voltage PowerConnectPlus also powers regular PowerConnect devices via auto–negotiation.
- Configurable External Control.
- Analog and Digital Audio De–Embedding.
- Indicators — LEDs for mirroring.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables. Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- Controls — IR data transceiver.
- Presentation rooms.