PT−872xr is a high−performance, long−reach DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 signals and 2−way powering over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal. PT−872xr extends the signal to up to 60m (200ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables. NOTE: To reach the distances listed, Kramer UNIKAT non−plenum bulk cable or pre−made assemblies MUST be used.
- High Performance Extender — Professional DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for providing long–reach signals and 2–way power over twisted pair copper infrastructures. PT–872xr employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals with near–zero latency. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal.
- HDMI Signal Extension — Supports HDR, HDCP 2.2, deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and DGKat™ 2.0 ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Single twisted–pair cable for signal and power wiring. Compact PicoTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for device–back mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 4 units in a 1U rack space with the optional, compatible Kramer rack adapter.
- Long–distance AV signal extension for large room connectivity
- AV extension in meeting rooms, boardrooms, hotels and corporate facilities