676T is a high−performance HDMI fiber transmitter for ultra−reach extension of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI signals. 676T converts the HDMI and RS−232 input signal to an optical signal that is transmitted over a fiber optic cable to a compatible receiver that converts it back to HDMI and RS−232 signals. 676T includes a multi−mode SFP+ transceiver, but can be used with any Kramer certified SFP+ transceiver, such as a single−mode SFP+ transceiver.
- High Performance Standard Fiber Extender — HDMI fiber transmitter for providing ultra–reach signals over either multi–mode or single–mode optical fiber infrastructures, using Kramer pluggable OSP SFP+ units (multi–mode SFP+ included). Near–zero latency video chroma sub–sampling conversion technology, is employed to auto–adapt above 10G HDMI signals to 10G optical link signal data–rate.
Note: To ensure specified performance, support, and warranty of this product, use only Kramer’s certified hi–performance OSP SFP+ pluggable optical units.
- Multi–drop Signal Distribution — Use optical splitters to extend the input signals from a single transmitter to multiple receivers, for displaying the same content on multiple display devices using optical splitting only, with no need for AV distribution amplifiers.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports up to 18G (6G per channel) data rate, LPCM 7.1, Dolby True HD, and DTS–HD as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Power Saving — With CEC ON/OFF function, shut down a display device automatically when not in use, and auto power it ON upon presentation start.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, to enable data transmission and control of devices.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for power, source, sink and fiber link connections detection facilitate easy local troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — DigiTOOLS® rack mountable fan–less enclosure enables side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Highly secured and ultra–long extension of controllable AV signals for: governmental, medical, and rental and staging applications.
- Point–to–multipoint optical distribution of controllable AV signals over large spaces.
- Multipoint–to–multipoint optical distribution of controllable AV signals over large spaces using Kramer modular matrices.
- Ultra–long signals extension for multi–room and inter–building connectivity.