An incredible front‑of‑room device, the Crestron® UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar & Camera (UC-SB1-CAM) eliminates the need to install additional microphones, speakers, or cameras. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the main room display(s), the smart soundbar looks great and sounds even better in any small to medium‑sized meeting space.
High‑powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full‑duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo‑free voice clarity. A perfect view of the room is achieved through the built‑in conferencing camera featuring HD 1080p video resolution, ultra‑wide 150° diagonal field of view, and Genius Framing digital autozoom.1 Its compact design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
NOTE: See also model UC‑SB1 for a similar solution with no built‑in camera. The UC‑SB1 allows for the use of any USB camera mounted separately from the smart soundbar.
USB Speakerphone & Camera
The UC-SB1-CAM comprises a high‑performance AEC‑enabled speakerphone and camera. It is also available and designed for integration with any computer running UC conferencing or web collaboration software, as well as for general presentation of computer‑based AV content. A single USB 3.0 connection provides a plug‑and‑play interface to a computer.
The UC-SB1-CAM behaves like any USB Audio or USB Video class device, enabling use as a speaker, microphone, and camera for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer. Even if you’re not on a call, you can use the smart soundbar to share content with everyone in the room, or make a professional recording of the meeting, with exceptional results.
Superb Sound Quality
The smart soundbar facilitates conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup. Its integrated 180° far‑field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology. Its high‑powered, two‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich and real sounding audio. High‑performance AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Additional digital signal processing assures optimal sound quality for an immersive experience.
Intelligent HD Camera
The integrated Huddly IQ™ camera features an ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure an immersive, crystal clear video image free from light or noise artifacts or optical aberrations.
Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them perfectly for an optimal view. With Genius Framing, there’s no need to control the camera manually or rely on stored presets. When conferencing, the camera image adjusts automatically to frame everyone in the shot.1
The UC-SB1-CAM smart soundbar integrates seamlessly with a wide variety of computer‑based UC platforms. Plug‑and‑play USB connectivity enables control of the soundbar through the computer without requiring any extra software, remotes, or control system. The computer detects the soundbar connection automatically, and in turn the soundbar responds when an online meeting is started, speaker volume is adjusted, or the speaker or mic is muted. On the front of the soundbar, operational status is displayed by a multicolor LED status bar that expands outward as the volume is increased and changes colors to indicate connection and mute status.
Analog Audio Input & Output
Additional audio connectivity is provided through unbalanced stereo analog input and output jacks on the rear panel. The input accommodates any line‑level audio source, which simply feeds to the internal amplifier and speakers with no volume control or other signal processing. The output is provided to feed an assistive listening system, and carries the same audio signal as the soundbar speakers.
Installation is a breeze using the integral hinged mounting bracket, which attaches easily to the wall and allows the soundbar to be tipped forward for full access to the rear panel connections. Once installed and connected, the soundbar is held upright magnetically for normal operation. The bracket allows for attachment to any wall surface using two screws. A total of eight mounting keyholes, arranged in 2 in. (51 mm) increments, accommodates any wall stud spacing from 12 to 24 in. (305 to 610 mm). Alternately, the soundbar can be simply placed on a shelf or credenza. Optimal results are achieved by positioning the unit at ear/face height. A single 100‑240 VAC outlet is required to power the unit.
- A complete conferencing speakerphone and camera solution in one stunning front‑of‑room device
- Sleek and stylish soundbar design installs cleanly beneath the room display(s) — mounts on the wall or sits on a credenza
- Multicolor status bar — indicates audio volume, mute, and operational status
- 180° far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array — senses who is speaking and optimizes directionality for clear pickup
- High‑powered 2‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich, and natural sound quality
- Advanced AEC & DSP technology — affords exceptional full‑duplex audio performance with highly‑intelligible, echo‑free 2‑way voice quality
- Built‑in Huddly IQ™ camera — a premium conferencing camera fully integrated into the soundbar
- Ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view — captures the entire room
- Genius Framing lossless digital autozoom — automatically detects people and frames them perfectly in the shot1
- Full HD 1080p video resolution, precision optics, and advanced video processing — delivers a crystal clear video image
- 3x digital zoom, pan, and tilt — allows manual shot control
- People counting — enables room usage analytics via Crestron XiO Cloud™ service when used with the UC-ENGINE or UC-ENGINE-SD
- USB 3.0 — provides audio and video connectivity through a single USB interface
- Plug & Play — compatible with major computer OS platforms running any web conferencing software
- Analog audio I/O — input and output connections for local source and assistive listening devices
- Integral hinged mounting bracket — simplifies wall mount installation
- Internal power supply — 100 to 240 VAC line powered