An open-architecture DSP, the Bose ControlSpace ESP-880AD engineered sound processor is designed for a wide variety of applications — from small, self-contained projects to large, networked systems. It features integrated Dante™ audio networking, 8×8 analog audio I/O, a Bose AmpLink output, and a front-panel RJ-45 Ethernet connection for localized configuration and monitoring. Engineered for precise performance, the ControlSpace ESP-880AD offers advanced digital signal processing with 48 kHz/24-bit audio conversion, low-latency, and ultra-low noise operation.
Onboard connectivity includes front and rear-panel Ethernet ports, RS-232 serial, five control inputs, five control outputs, and an 8-channel Bose AmpLink port for sending digital audio to Bose amplifiers. The ESP-880AD also supports integration with industry-standard control systems, such as Crestron and AMX, and can be used with any of the compatible Bose Professional end-user control options such as the ControlCenter zone controllers and mobile-ready ControlSpace Remote.
Configure and control the ESP-880AD using Bose ControlSpace Designer software, where a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixers, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors, and delays offer an elevated level of functionality for general installed audio applications. Program end-user controls and automation events visually with less complication and more predicable operation on-site. With ControlSpace Designer software, an entire audio system with multiple components can be configured, monitored, and tuned live for creating custom-designed audio and control solutions that save design time and offers outstanding flexibility to better meet client needs.
- High-quality analog circuitry offers both mic and line-level I/O, operates with ultra-low noise and 115 dB dynamic range
- Advanced digital signal processing supports audio at 48 kHz sample rate/24-bit, uses a floating-point open architecture DSP and operates at low latencies for sound system precision
- Integrated Dante™ audio networking supports 32×32 audio channels for connection to other Dante-enabled products
- Integrated AmpLink connection uses standard CAT 5 cables to send up to 8 channels of low-latency, uncompressed digital audio to compatible Bose amplifiers
- Bose ControlSpace Designer software enables a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors and delays
- Front panel RJ-45 Ethernet connection enables localized configuration and monitoring, while enabling network passthrough with the rear-panel network ports
- A variety of control options: ControlSpace ESP products are compatible with programmable Bose CC-64 and CC-16 controllers, ControlCenter zone controllers, and ControlSpace Remote clients
- Supports industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports, with available drivers for AMX and Crestron-based systems
32-bit fixed/floating-point DSP + ARM, 456 MHz
8 analog (balanced, mic/line level), 32 Dante
PC Configuration Software
ControlSpace Designer software
> 115 dB A-weighted 20 Hz – 20 kHz, analog through
8 analog (balanced, line level), 8 AmpLink, 32 Dante