The Crestron® HZA‑PWR‑15A receptacles are designed for long-term reliability and ease of installation while meeting and exceeding the latest industry and UL performance standards. The receptacle is manufactured using durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic components to ensure that it is virtually unbreakable.
The HZA‑PWR‑15A can be used for installations where tamper resistant receptacles are required by 2017 NEC Article 406.12.
Compliments Horizon™ Keypads
The design of the HZA‑PWR‑15A compliments Crestron’s Horizon product line to create a consistent style across the room.
Customizable Horizon Faceplates
Crestron® HZ-FP-G Series Horizon faceplates1, 2 feature a distinctively clean appearance that can be customized to compliment any décor. Each faceplate includes color-matched top and bottom trim pieces in a choice of smooth or textured finish.3
The smooth trim provides a subtle contrast to the textured outlet face and side panels for an elegant two-tone look, while the textured trim matches the outlet face and sides for a more cohesive overall finish. The trim pieces may be swapped easily after installation without tools.
Custom trim pieces can be fabricated from any solid material, such as wood, metal, marble, engineered stone, or Corian®, to either match the wall surface or complement other design elements in the room.4 Paintable trim is also available separately to allow for a custom finish in any color you desire.
- Tamper resistant shutters provide compliance with 2017 NEC® Article 406.12
- Replaces a standard duplex receptacle
- Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- Terminal screws are backed out and ready to wire
- Side-wire terminals accept up to 10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Tapered back wire openings handle multiple wire sizes and types for applications up to 10 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Precision fit and finish
- 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-gang installation using Crestron HZ‑FP‑G series faceplates
- Contiguous surface when multi-ganged
- Customizable faceplate trims
- Item(s) sold separately.
- Not compatible with third-party faceplates.
- The faceplate trim is attached magnetically, which may inhibit use in locations where tampering may occur.
- Contact your Crestron representative, or refer to Crestron True Blue Support Online Help Answer ID: 1000140, to obtain specifications and CADs for the fabrication of custom trim.
This product may be purchased from select authorized Crestron dealers and distributors. To find a dealer or distributor, please contact the Crestron sales representative for your area. A list of sales representatives is available online at www.crestron.com/How-To-Buy/Find-a-Representative or by calling 855‑263‑8754.
The specific patents that cover Crestron products are listed online at patents.crestron.com.
Certain Crestron products contain open source software. For specific information, please visit www.crestron.com/opensource.
Crestron, the Crestron logo, and Horizon are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. Specifications are subject to change without notice. ©2019 Crestron Electronics, Inc.